1 DAY MARKETING DEGREE: MARKETING 101 GETTING KNOWN
About this Event
Delivery Method: Face to Face Workshop
Level : Beginner
Wednesday, 19 May2021
QLD: 9:00AM to 12:00PM (AEST)
Part 1: Marketing 101: The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
Learn the fundamentals of digital marketing in this session that explains the three key components of marketing any business:
- Get Known
- Get Found
- Stay Known
Case studies are taken from business across Australia and around the world to explain each stage of the marketing flow.
At the end of this session you will:
- have identified the best marketing mix for your business
- understand the customer journey
- know what channels you have access to
- have prepared the basis of your own broad marketing action plan
- be ready to start your first marketing campaign
You will be provided with a workbook for identifying your best marketing mix, and building out your marketing action plan.
Part 2: Get known: Brand, Influence & Harnessing Social Media
We don’t think too much about our brand as we go about our work. But it’s what drives the decision of guests to choose you over other operators. And nowhere is brand and identity on show more than on social media.
In this session you will learn:
- How to form your key message and brand story for all your online marketing
- How to plan consistent and compelling social media content
- How to make short, impactful videos showcasing your experience
- How to create eye-catching graphics that tell your story
Case studies will be shared that show how the best in the world are doubling down on their brand, telling their stories and building communities of fans and not just followers on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest and more
We are living in challenging times that are making it difficult for Small Businesses (all businesses) to understand how all or any of the Government Stimulus packages work, or how they may be able to help you. Join us to discuss how you may be able to access the Government Stimulus support that is currently being provided.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#brand #marketing #digitalmarketing
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles