3 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ONLINE VIDEOS
Making online video can feel intimidating. But with these three tools, you’ll be producing video like a pro in no time.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Monday, 26 April 2021
WA: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (AEST)
Almost every social and marketing platform requires video to really cut through the noise and be noticed. In fact, whole platforms have been build around video like Instagram Reels, TikTok, YouTube and more. The trouble is that the best creators are producing material that scares us all away from even attempting to make something creative that stands out.
Thankfully there are plenty of DIY platforms now that let you take the heavy lifting of video making and hand it over to them, while you can get on with creating the right message.
In this interactive demo of three video tools, you will see:
`1. How to create videos in Canva for social media and YouTube
2. How to create videos using Wave Video
3. How to create automated videos from text and blogs using InVideo
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#invideo #wavevideo #canva
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles