BeConnected: Selling on Facebook
Getting started selling on Facebook doesn’t have to be confusing. You just need to know the rules and the tools.
In this free one hour workshop, Facebook Community Trainer, Dante St James will show you how to use Facebook’s various tools for selling online. Whether you’re wanting to clean out the garage of all your old stuff, or you’re running a business from home that you wish to advertise, this short, hands-on session is for you.
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. The options for selling on Facebook
2. The rules of selling on Facebook
3. How to use Marketplace, Groups and Boosted Posts
This session is presented by Treeti Business Consulting in conjunction with the Australian Government’s BeConnected program for seniors and Business Station, our partner in presenting the Australian Government’s Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services program.
Our Latest Articles
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell
- August webinars now ready for bookings
- Shifting our business online
- Emerging Markets Development Grants available
- Client of the Month – Offroad Dreaming
- EFS Feature Event: Australian 2020 Entrepreneur FEST
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Rana Everett
- ASBAS Success Story – Michelle Taylor
- The ‘New Normal’ of Digital in the Territory
- Free digital webinars available to book