BeConnected: Selling on Facebook
Getting started selling on Facebook doesn’t have to be confusing. You just need to know the rules and the tools.
In this free one hour workshop, Facebook Community Trainer, Dante St James will show you how to use Facebook’s various tools for selling online. Whether you’re wanting to clean out the garage of all your old stuff, or you’re running a business from home that you wish to advertise, this short, hands-on session is for you.
In this workshop, you will learn:
1. The options for selling on Facebook
2. The rules of selling on Facebook
3. How to use Marketplace, Groups and Boosted Posts
This session is presented by Treeti Business Consulting in conjunction with the Australian Government’s BeConnected program for seniors and Business Station, our partner in presenting the Australian Government’s Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services program.
Our Latest Articles
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles
- The importance of measuring your marketing
- Managing probation periods
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) extended
- Client of the Month – Arirrki
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell