BrandScript Workshop – Developing your message
One of the great revelations any business can have in marketing, is the understanding that the customer, not the business, is the hero.
Level : Beginner
Wednesday, 26 August 2020
WA: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
One of the great revelations any business can have in marketing, is the understanding that the customer, not the business, is the hero of the story. But that hero is going through a very specific journey where your business is their guide.
In this interactive workshop, we will develop your BrandScript®: a set of clear ideas that define what your business is, who it serves, and how to ensure that your customer is always at the centre of every decision you make about products, services and marketing.
In this session you will learn:
- Who your customer is
- What their problem is that needs to be solved
- How you solve it
- What call to action is at the core of their problem
- What success is for you and the customer
- What failure you are helping both of you to avoid
At the end of this webinar you will be invited to design your own BrandScript® to be reviewed by a StoryBrand® consultant in Australia. They will provide you with a free review of your BrandScript®, some suggestions on what your main message to your customers should be, and some ideas around how you can implement that messaging in to your website, social media and even traditional advertising.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James has worked in marketing-related roles as well as his own marketing businesses for over two decades. In that time he has accumulated over 80 individual certifications and qualifications in marketing, business and digital technologies.
Dante is in the process of becoming a certified StoryBrand® Guide. Coupled with his certification as a Professional Marketing from the Australian Marketing Institute and various qualifications from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, this makes him a much sought-after marketing professional in regional Australia. The StoryBrand® and BrandScript® techniques are part of a broader product development and marketing message framework that is designed to get results by better aligning a customer’s needs with what a business can deliver them.
Our Latest Articles
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell
- August webinars now ready for bookings
- Shifting our business online
- Emerging Markets Development Grants available
- Client of the Month – Offroad Dreaming
- EFS Feature Event: Australian 2020 Entrepreneur FEST
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Rana Everett
- ASBAS Success Story – Michelle Taylor
- The ‘New Normal’ of Digital in the Territory
- Free digital webinars available to book