Brush up your Presentation Skills with Dante James
When you’re using Powerpoint. Keynote or Slides, what is actually on the slide is only part of the story. The way you present, the style of language you use and the kind of information you’re putting into your presentation, dictates what people will be able to get out of it. This session from Google’s Digital Springboard outlines the simple best practices for great presentations.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most credentialed digital trainers. Dante holds the following qualifications and certifications:
- Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT50915), Website Development (TAFE NSW ICT50615) & Information Technology (TAFE NSW ICT50115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40815) & Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40315)
- Google & Infoxchange Digital Springboard Trainer
- Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (AU/NZ), Digital Marketing Associate, Media Planner, Media Buyer & Marketing Science
Dante is professionally associated with the Australian Marketing Institute, Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK), Australian Computer Society, Chamber of Commerce NT, Tourism Top End, the Australian Institute of Office Professionals, the ICT Industry Association of the Northern Territory, Territory Proud, Darwin Pride Festival, Skål International Darwin and .au Domain Administration.
Dante is an approved presenter of workshops for the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting in Darwin, a Lead Trainer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand and the Founder of Clickstarter, a regional Australian digital marketing agency.
You can find out more about Dante at https://dantestjames.com/
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles