Build your story to connect better with customers by Dante St James
Stories are the stuff that sells when you are doing something that many others are doing. And those who have a great sales story – and know how to deliver it, will invariably do better than those who don’t have that skill.
Regardless of how good your product is, how great your pitch is, or how cheap your prices are, the story behind your product, your business or even yourself, is what gets a sale over the line when everything else fails to cut through.
In this 1-hour free webinar, we’ll explore:
– What a sales story is and why you need one
– A range of different stories for you to consider using
– Inspiring your customers to share their stories
– Choosing the right story for the right occasion
– How to translate your spoken story in to a written story
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
As a speaker and presenter with F-Up Nights, Pecha Kucha, the Darwin Small Business Network, Skal International, Rostrum and Facebook Australia, it’s easy to think that Dante St James was born with the gift of the gab. But many wouldn’t know that Dante has suffered crippling social anxiety for much of the last decade, requiring him to build up his “speaking muscle” to a degree now that he coaches others to present on live videos, in seminars and to recorded events. In this webinar, Dante shares the tools he’s gained from famous speakers such as Gary Vaynerchuk, author Paul A Smith and mentors from groups such as Rostrum, BNI, Dent and The Failure Institute
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles