Business Continuity through adaptive thinking with Christine Smith
Forge ahead in your business by taking an innovative approach to how you will take your business through the rest of 2020 and beyond.
Participants will be talked through
– how to maintain focus
– how to cope with information overload
– how to work at a demanding pace
– how to think outside the square and have an adaptive mindset
About the Presenter:
With over 30 years’ experience in roles ranging from strategist and change project leader to educator and trainer, Christine Smith has a track record of positive influence on workplace culture. She describes real success measures, delivers innovative solutions and helps you achieve your desired outcomes.
Communication is Christine’s focus whether in calls or in person, in workshops or presentations or through writing. Christine is all about conveying ideas and opening up understanding. She reveals benefits and practical implementation approaches without you having to be an expert in more technical areas like process review or technology.
Christine is skilled at distilling the steps in a business’ current operation, gauging capacity for change and highlighting opportunities to maximize business growth and performance. Her forte is keeping you oriented toward achieving results and focused on practical implementation.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.
#adaptive #thinking #webinar
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles