Delivered virtually, our 3.5 hour program will feature practical presentations, discussion panels, opportunities to connect with like-minded people and a range of great key note speakers including Chantelle Ford (the Block) Futurist Jim Carroll and resilience expert Professor Brock Bastian from Melbourne University.
EntrepreneurFEST is organised by the Australian Entrepreneur Alliance (AEA), the industry group for Australian Government funded Entrepreneurship Facilitators from around Australia.
TIME: 9:30am to 1pm ACST
Our Latest Articles
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell
- August webinars now ready for bookings
- Shifting our business online
- Emerging Markets Development Grants available
- Client of the Month – Offroad Dreaming
- EFS Feature Event: Australian 2020 Entrepreneur FEST
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Rana Everett
- ASBAS Success Story – Michelle Taylor
- The ‘New Normal’ of Digital in the Territory
- Free digital webinars available to book