Facebook Friday: How to create your content calendar?
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Friday, 5 February 2021
WA: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (AEST)
Everything you share online on behalf of your business; posts, photos, videos, stories and ads – is content. A content calendar is a way to plan and organise your social media posting schedule.
Your content calendar will include:
- What you will share.
- When you will share it.
- Where you will share it.
A content calendar can help you:
- Establish a process for creating content.
- Organise when, where and how your content will appear.
- Share content consistently so that customers have you in mind when they’re ready to make a purchase.
In this free webinar with Facebook Australia & New Zealand Lead Trainer, you will learn to :
- Appreciate the importance of having a content calendar for your business.
- Understand how content calendars work.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most highly-credentialed digital trainers.
Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
ITIL Foundation Certificate for IT Service Management
Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
Diploma of Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT50915)
Diploma of Information Technology (TAFE NSW ICT50115)
Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40815)
Diploma of Website Development (TAFE NSW ICT50615)
Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40315)
Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (Facebook AU/NZ)
Facebook Blueprint Digital Marketing Associate
Facebook Blueprint Media Planner
Facebook Blueprint Media Buyer
Dante is an advisor and presenter to the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Solutions in Darwin and the Founder of Clickstarter, a successful regional Australian digital marketing agency.
You can find out more about Dante at https://dantestjames.com/
#facebook #contentcalendar #contentplan #socialmedia
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles