Facing down your fear of failure, change and success
You don’t have to let fear rule your business or your life. Learn to take control of your fear and take charge of your business.
About this event
Level : Beginner
Thursday, 3 June 2021
WA: 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (ACST)
QLD: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (AEST)
Fear can paralyse people. Fear of failure, change, and even success are all real challenges that people face. The good news is, you don’t have to let fear rule your life. You can take control of your situation.
In this insightful webinar, you will learn:
How to break your unconscious focus on fear
How to get comfortable with fear
How you can turn your fear into a way of knowing what matters
To Understand the four important steps to get past your fears
How to overcome the three types of fears: fear of failure, fear of success, and fear of change.
The importance of being curious to get positive outcomes.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite-sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#fear #courage #anxiety
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles