FB FRIDAY: CREATIVE BEST PRACTICES ON FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Creative block happens. Especially when you’re under pressure. These best practices will help you stay on track and stay relevant.
About this Event
Friday, 12 March 2021
WA: 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (ACST)
QLD: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (AEST)
When we see all these others doing so well on social media it’s easy to think that they simply must have better equipment, more time, more money and more ability to do what they do. But you’d be surprised how most of the flashy effects, awesome photos and engaging video is done with the most simple techniques using things that are just laying around the house.
From posting video, to going live, and reaching your audience, it mostly comes down to knowing what tools you’ve got, knowing how to make the most of the things you have, and knowing your people better than anyone else.
By the end of this fun webianr, you will be able to:
– Identify creative formats and free apps that will help you create engaging content for your supporters and followers
– Feel confident in your ability to create authentic and relevant content with fun creative strategies
– Gain additional knowledge on free tools and methods to enhance existing and new content.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#facebook #instagram #creativity
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles