FB FRIDAY: CREATIVE TIPS FOR INSTAGRAM STORIES
Learn how to create playful and interactive content about your business on Instagram Stories.
About this Event
Friday, 9 April 2021
WA: 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM (AEST)
Instagram Stories are a playful way to share your photos and videos and attract people’s attention with an immersive full-screen experience. When you use Instagram Stories for your business, you can share information in a creative and authentic way and invite your community to engage with you through interactive features.
Using a range of examples of real small businesses, you will learn how to:
Share playful and interactive content about your business on Instagram Stories.
Design fun photos and videos using the creative tools in Instagram Stories.
Add interactive stickers to your story to engage with your audience.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite-sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#instagram #stories #instagramstories
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles