FB FRIDAY: THE DOS & DON’TS OF ADVERTISING ON FACEBOOK
Understand the guidelines and principles that ensure your ads are approved and effective
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Friday, 7 May 2021
WA: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Advertising is not just about the creative – it’s also about ensuring that your ads are effective. Learn how to optimise your campaign, and what advertising policies can ensure everyone has a high-quality experience.
In this presentation from Facebook Australia Lead Trainer, Dante St James, you will learn:
What the basic guidelines are around the Facebook Ads Policies
What pushes your ad across the line, and what you can do about it
The things that can get you in trouble
Best practices on ads to ensure that they are compliant, but still effective
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#facebookads #adpolicies #facebook
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles