FB Friday: Understanding Business Manager & Ad Accounts
About this Event
Level : Advanced
Friday, 26 February 2021
WA: 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (AEST)
“Boost a post,” they said. “It’ll be easy,” they said. And it was. But when you started working with digital agencies and social media managers and other staff, things on Facebook seemed to get very complicated very fast. Before you knew it, you were thrown into a world where you were supposed to understand what a Business Manager is, how that relates to an Ad Account and where amongst all this a Business Suite and a Commerce Manager seem to fit in. And what the heck are all these menu items going to?
Starting with Facebook’s Business Suite, we’ll look at:
- How to create and schedule posts for Facebook & Instagram
- How to use your Business Suite Insights to understand your audience
- How to see what is happening on your Facebook & Instagram properties
- How to monitor messages and comments
- How to manage your team’s access to your stuff
Then we’ll move into Facebook’s Business Manager, where we’ll look at:
- How a Business Manager gets created and why
- How to create another Business Manager, or be added to someone else’s
- Safely adding others to your Business Manager to help you out
- Understanding how Pages, Instagram and WhatsApp fit into a Business Manager
And finally, we’ll look at Facebook Ad Accounts, where we’ll look at:
- How an Ads Account works with Ads Manager
- How to manage your Payment Methods
- How to safely add other people to your Ads Account
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. He is also one of just 7 Facebook Lead Trainers in Australia. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter, running alongside his other two businesses in start-up support and digital training.
#facebook #facebookbusiness #facebookads #businesssuite #businessmanager
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles