Finding opportunities in a slower market with Christine Smith
Things don’t generally remain the same forever in business. And while recent changes were unexpected, many small businesses found new opportunities for business growth in places they never would have looked before. We’ll take a look at three businesses that managed to pivot their focus, and thrive at a time when their businesses could have failed.
Participants will be taken through what a restaurant did when they could no longer have dine in guests due to shut downs – did it work and did they survive?
How a real estate agent changed their customer service model
How a training and coaching business was able to pivot quickly to maintain service delivery.
What would they do differently or the same next time
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
With over 30 years’ experience in roles ranging from strategist and change project leader to educator and trainer, Christine Smith has a track record of positive influence on workplace culture. She describes real success measures, delivers innovative solutions and helps you achieve your desired outcomes.
Communication is Christine’s focus whether in calls or in person, in workshops or presentations or through writing. Christine is all about conveying ideas and opening up understanding. She reveals benefits and practical implementation approaches without you having to be an expert in more technical areas like process review or technology.
Christine is skilled at distilling the steps in a business’ current operation, gauging capacity for change and highlighting opportunities to maximise business growth and performance. Her forte is keeping you oriented toward achieving results and focused on practical implementation.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles