Thinking marketing? Get customer focussed with great Avatars!
Are you thinking about marketing your business? Are you wondering how? It’s time to stand in your customers’ shoes… and write your Avatars!
In this hands-on workshop you’ll start creating great Avatars for your business. Avatars are detailed descriptions of your ideal clients/customers… and a very handy business tool! Writing great Avatars helps you ‘stand in the shoes’ of your customers and work out what they want.
Join this workshop to get ready to drive your marketing and sales!
You’ll get insights, tips and tricks from your Entrepreneurship Facilitator and fellow attendees. It’s an opportunity to network with other entrepreneurial thinkers and small business owners too!
This Business Tools for Entrepreneurs session is delivered under the Entrepreneurship Facilitators Services (EFS) program by the Darwin-based Entrepreneurship Facilitators, Megan Holzfeind and Christine Smith, in partnership with Business Station, Inc. The EFS program is fully funded by the Australian Government.
How can an Entrepreneurship Facilitator help?
You can receive support ranging from general advice about starting and running a business to tailored mentoring and assistance. This free service can include one-to-one business advice and mentoring, skills development on various topics (e.g. ideation, business model canvassing, market focus and pitching) and referrals to other key organisations and programs.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles