GET FOUND: UNDERSTANDING SEO FOR BEGINNERS
Search isn’t what it used to be. Know what it takes to be found in today’s search engine environment.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Tuesday, 20 April 2021
WA: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (AEST)
While we’re all focused on building visually stunning multimedia websites, Google is focused on delivering answers to the questions our potential guests are asking them. And if we’re not answering those questions for them, that traffic is going elsewhere. After all, some 62% of searches in 2021 are not resulting in a click through to websites.
In this session you’ll learn:
1. How ranking on Google works
2. How to find out what people are searching for
3. How to create content that answers questions
4. The technical stuff that gets you ranking
5. The tactics that turn visitors into paying guests
At the end of this session, you will have listed the keywords that are most important for your business, designed a plan to create the right kind of content to attract more search results and will have provided the information required for your included search and competitor report (to be delivered to your email address during the following week.)
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#seo #google #search
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles