GET KNOWN: BRAND, INFLUENCE & HARNESSING SOCIAL MEDIA
Understanding marketing is one thing. Executing it through brand messaging and social media is another.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Thursday, 15 April 2021
WA: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (AEST)
We don’t think too much about our brand as we go about our work. But it’s what drives the decision of customers to choose you over other businesses. And nowhere is brand and identity on show more than on social media.
Brand doesn’t happen by accident. Good social media doesn’t happen without planning. Word of mouth isn’t shared without a memory, or “moment” being created.
In this session you will learn:
– How to form your key message and brand story for all your online marketing
– How to plan consistent and compelling social media content
– Understand how “moments” create lasting images of your business
Case studies will be included that show how real businesses have had to adjust to changes based on their own exploration of their often poor messaging. And you will be inspired by examples of amazing brand moments created by businesses big and small.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#brand #messaging #socialmedia
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles