Great business plans and how to write yours
Planning and preparation can be boring. But a solid business plan is absolutely vital when it comes to starting or growing a business.
Level : Beginner
Tuesday, 04 August 2020
WA: 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (ACST)
QLD: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM (AEST)
The guy who planned and built the famous Crystal Cathedral in California, Robert Schuller once said, “Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation.”
Planning and preparation can be boring. But a solid business plan is absolutely vital when it comes to starting a new business, or growing an existing one.
When you’re writing a business plan for the first time,it can be intimidating.
What do you include?
What wording do you use?
What do you have to include?
It’s enough to make the most confident new business owner throw in the towel before they’ve even begun
In this session you will learn:
The information you need to include in a business plan
Formatting your business plan to be readable and compelling
A section-by-section guide to good business plans
Examples of some great business plans from others
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is working with a number of start-ups in the Northern Territory and Queensland. The one common feature of these enthusiastic young companies is that they have all the passion, but little of the process of starting and growing a business defined.
While working with these start-ups, Dante guides them through the process of better defining their goals, attracting funding, refinding their product list and ensuring that the business is based on sound principles beyond a simple desire to work hard and succeed.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles