HOW TO ADD A DIGITAL MARKETING BUSINESS TO YOUR EXISTING BUSINESS?
If you’re a small business who’s marketing yourself on social media, you’re just one step away from being a niche digital marketing business
About this Event
Wedneday, 10 March 2021
WA: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (AEST)
If you’re a small business who’s marketing yourself on social media, you’re just one step away from being a niche digital marketing business.
If we learned one thing from this last year, it’s been that we can’t rely on “business as usual” to be business-as-usual. Retailers went online to sell their goods. New giants emerged in eCommerce and online services and previously digitally-illiterate small business owners are thriving with online tools and markets.
But what if your passion has become the process of marketing your business? Perhaps your existing business could diversify into a digital marketing business.
In this information-packed webinar, you’ll learn:
– What digital marketing niches are available
– What digital marketing niches are in demand in 2021
– How to choose a niche to work within
– How to secure your first clients
– What systems will help you succeed
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
Dante also started his own regional broad-based digital marketing business, Clickstarter, in 2016 that he sold in 2020, bought back this year and is now reformatting into a niche SEO, Paid Search and Paid Social Agency. Clickstarter is his fourth digital business since 2010.
#digitalmarketing #diversification #smallbusiness
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles