How to advertise on Google
Take an insider’s look at advertising using Google search ads and explore the options in this free webinar
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Friday, 6 November 2020
WA: 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (AEST)
Optimising your online presence for search engines can be a long and difficult process – not to mention expensive. Google provides a paid option to help your business show more prominently on search results.
This beginners workshop will introduce the platform and the basics of the setting up a search ads campaign.
This webinar will introduce you to:
- Starting an account on Google Ads
- Starting a campaign
- Choosing a geographic area
- Selecting your target keywords/keyphrases
- Creating ad sets and your ads
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR
This workshop is designed for small businesses that wish to get started with advertising on the Google ads platform.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most highly-credentialed digital trainers.
- Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate for IT Service Management
- Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT50915)
- Diploma of Information Technology (TAFE NSW ICT50115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40815)
- Diploma of Website Development (TAFE NSW ICT50615)
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40315)
- Accredited Google & Infoxchange Digital Springboard Trainer
- Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (Facebook AU/NZ)
- Facebook Blueprint Digital Marketing Associate
- Facebook Blueprint Media Planner
- Face Blueprint Media Buyer
Dante is an advisor and presenter to the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Solutions in Darwin and the Founder of Clickstarter, a successful regional Australian digital marketing agency.
You can find out more about Dante at https://dantestjames.com/
#google #googleads #digitalmarketing #businessstation
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles