How to be confident at promoting your business
Use these actionable insights and tips to become more confident at promoting your small business
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Tuesday, 1 September 2020
WA: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (AEST)
“When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” Joe Namath
There’s usually two things that kill confidence in business. Not knowing what you’re doing, and not knowing how to communicate what you do. Since you’re already in business, we’ll assume you know what you’re doing. So this fun and interactive webinar addresses how to communicate better about your business.
- How to describe the “soul” of your business in one statement
- How to describe your business to other business owners
- How to keep your message simple enough for anyone to understand
- How to approach any situation confidently where you need to promote your business
- This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online programs. As a member of the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism
#C19BizSupport #BusinessStation #NTBusiness #WABusiness #QLDBusiness #confidence #selfpromotion #communication
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles