How to be found on Google
We all want to be found on Google. We hear all sorts of rumours and secrets from gurus that seem confusing and conflicting. There has to be a better way.
Google has very rarely ever changed their recommendations when it comes to ranking well on their index. It comes down to good content that resonates with the right audience, written for humans, not search engines. And it helps if you keep things in order technically. And getting links from some other good people in your realm doesn’t hurt.
This webinar outlines the important elements of search engine optimisation, decodes the jargon and gives you the steps you need to take to take control of your Google position and drive it up the list.
In this free webinar from Dante St James you’ll learn:
- The role of Google My Business
- Relevance, Authority & Structure
- Back-links vs Content
- The role of speed and technical stuff
- Voice search and structured information
- The first steps to take to get your Google in order
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. He is also one of just 7 Facebook Lead Trainers in Australia. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter, running alongside his other two businesses in start-up support and digital training
#Google #Search #SEO #C19BizSupport #BusinessStation #NTBusiness #WABusiness #QLDBusiness
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles
- The importance of measuring your marketing
- Managing probation periods
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) extended
- Client of the Month – Arirrki
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell