How to become a digital marketer by Dante St James
Mastered one of the disciplines of digital marketing? Or plan to? It might be time to start your own digital marketing business.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Wednesday, 9 September 2020
WA: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (AEST)
“Mobile is not the future, it is the now. Meet your customers in the environment of their choice, not where it’s convenient for you.” – Cyndie Shaffstall
You might be a plumber, a colour consultant, a real estate agent, an electrician, a maker of scented candles or a hairdresser by day. But in 2020, you’re also a digital marketer. You’re in charge of your own website, Facebook page, Instagram account, Google profile, search engine ranking and email list. And if you’ve managed to master any one of more of those, what’s stopping you helping other businesses to manage theirs?
If you’re getting good at any one area of digital marketing, you might want to consider forming your own side business as a digital marketer.
In this free webinar from agency owner and trainer Dante St James you’ll learn:
- How to be a social media marketer
- How to be a website builder
- How to be a search engine optimiser
- How to be a digital advertiser
- The tools that small agencies use
- The first steps towards turning digital marketing into a business
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth.
#mobile #mobilemarketing #seo #C19BizSupport #BusinessStation #NTBusiness #WABusiness #QLDBusiness
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles