HOW TO BECOME YOUR OWN BEST BOSS?
Have you ever tried managing yourself? Perhaps you could be the best boss you’ve ever had.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Wednesday, 26 May 2021
WA: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 11:30 PM to 12:30 PM (AEST)
Through self-development techniques and continuous learning, you can develop attitudes and skills that empower you. You can manage from within and become your own best boss.
Self-empowerment is the process of taking responsibility for your attitudes, behaviours, and actions at work to maximize your effectiveness.
This webinar focuses on learning attitudes and behaviours that promote personal development.
You’ll learn to
recognise and overcome negative self-talk
develop your initiative and become self-empowered
take control of your own personal self development by honing in on your strengths and opportunities for improvement.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#personaldevelopment #professionaldevelopment #beyourownboss
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles