How to build a story that better connects you with customers?
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Saturday, 13 February 2021
WA: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Stories are the stuff that sells when you are doing something that many others are doing. And those who have a great sales story – and know how to deliver it, will invariably do better than those who don’t have that skill.
Regardless of how good your product is, how great your pitch is, or how low your prices are, the story behind your products & service, your business or even yourself, is what gets a sale over the line when everything else fails to cut through the noise.
Whether it’s in your marketing material, or during a meeting with a potential client, having a great story, or a whole bag of them ready to go, can transform slow sales into success.
In this 1-hour free webinar, we’ll explore:
- What a sales story is and why you need one
- A range of different stories for you to consider using
- Inspiring your customers to share their stories
- Choosing the right story for the right occasion
- How to translate your spoken story into a written story
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter and has written over 50 ebooks used as marketing tools for himself and various clients.
#brandstory #storytelling #sales #salesstory
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles