HOW TO BUILD AN AUDIENCE AND ACQUIRE NEW CUSTOMERS?
There is no magic formula to building an audience and acquiring new customers – but there is a formula.
About this Event
Tuesday, 13 April 2021
WA: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Building an audience is simply about being consistent with your marketing. Sure, you won’t notice much difference on most days. No new followers, no one replying to your newsletter, no customers moving into your funnel. But, if you use the tools in this session, and use them consistently, you will almost certainly grow your audience…. and that means you have a far greater chance of turning that audience into actual customers.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
What the audience-building formula is
What the three-key audience-building tools are
What the pros and cons of each method are
How to start building your customer acquisition strategy
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite-sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#customers #sales #marketing
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles