How to build rapport with customers
The process from creating affinity, to building a rapport, a relationship and finally a customer.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Thursday, 24 September 2020
WA: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (AEST)
Building a relationship with customers often starts before they are customers. And a lot of that relationship happens without you even having had the chance to meet them. There are a number of things that any business can do to build a relationship by building an “affinity” with their business by customers who just like them. The process of building affinity leads to a chance to build a relationship. And that means that an increased chance that a customer will buy from you. So how do you build this affinity that leads to a rapport, and finally a conversion to a business-customer relationship?
In this free webinar from Dante St James you’ll learn:
- How to research what affinity you want to build
- How to “take a stand” as a business, and then turn that in to an affinity
- How to take that affinity with a customer to a real rapport with them
- How to turn a rapport in to a converted paying customer
- How to prepare for changes and challenges to your relationship with customers
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. He is also one of just 7 Facebook Lead Trainers in Australia. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter, running alongside his other two businesses in start-up support and digital training.
#sales #rapport #marketing #C19BizSupport #BusinessStation #NTBusiness #WABusiness #QLDBusiness
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- How you make your website work better on mobiles
- The importance of measuring your marketing
- Managing probation periods
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) extended
- Client of the Month – Arirrki
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell
- August webinars now ready for bookings
- Shifting our business online
- Emerging Markets Development Grants available
- Client of the Month – Offroad Dreaming