HOW TO CONDUCT A JOB INTERVIEW?
The process of interviewing candidates to fill a role can be daunting. How do you know who to hire?
About this Event
Tuesday, 20 April 2021
WA: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 12:30 PM to 01:30 PM (AEST)
An effective interview is a key to hiring the interviewee who best fits the job description. Certain steps must be taken to ensure the interviewer handles the interview well.
In this course, you’ll learn how to prepare, conduct, and assess an interview to hire the right person for the right role.
In this webinar full of actions you can take in your next interview, you will learn to:
identify an example of having properly prepared for an interview
identify the types of questions used to gain – insight into the applicant
identify guidelines for conducting a productive interview
identify the qualities to assess in determining a good candidate for hire
reflect on what you’ve learned from the interview
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite-sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#hiring #interviewing #howtohire
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles