How to connect better with customers on their mobiles
Mobile is the way that we consume content in 2020. So what can we do to make it easier for customers to engage with us on their phones?
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Tuesday, 8 September 2020
WA: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (AEST)
“Mobile is not the future, it is the now. Meet your customers in the environment of their choice, not where it’s convenient for you.” – Cyndie Shaffstall
While sales of mobile phones have slowed in the last couple of years, the use of mobile phones has only increased. Mobile was expected to be the primary way that we consume the internet by 2022. We passed that mark before 2018. Yet most businesses operate their online presences on desktops and laptops, and that means that much of what is produced is made for people on the same screens as we are working on. So if we’re making content for mobile phones, what do we need to do differently?
In this free webinar from digital trainer Dante St James you’ll learn:
- What is so different from desktop content to mobile content
- Writing for readers on mobile devices
- Graphics and photos for viewers on mobile devices
- Keeping it light and fast for better SEO
- Advertising for desktops vs mobiles
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth.
#mobile #mobilemarketing #seo #C19BizSupport #BusinessStation #NTBusiness #WABusiness #QLDBusiness
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles