How to delegate and outsource
It’s your business. But you need help. Yet you don’t want to let go of the important stuff. It’s time to learn how to delegate!
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Friday, 18 September 2020
WA: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (AEST)
If you started your business on your own, you’ve been the driving force and the workforce for it since day one. But now that your business is maturing from startup to business-as-usual, things are changing, and you need to work more on the business, rather than working in it.
Do you employ staff? Do you contract resources to help you grow your business? Or do you explore outsourcing? And are you even willing to forgo control of some of the work in your business to others?
In this free webinar from Dante St James you’ll learn:
- Why delegation is so important
- How to come to a point where you accept that you should delegate work
- Employment vs Contracting vs Outsourcing
- Managing your workflow when the work is done by others
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. He is also one of just 7 Facebook Lead Trainers in Australia. Dante works with startups across Australia and has helped secure more than $1 million in funding for small business ideas through government and private funding schemes. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter, running alongside his other two businesses in start-up support and digital training.
#delegation #staff #businesgrowth #C19BizSupport #BusinessStation #NTBusiness #WABusiness #QLDBusiness
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles