How to do layouts and touch-ups in Photoshop
Learn to create great graphics and touch up photos of people and objects in Adobe Photoshop.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Monday, 21 September 2020
WA: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (AEST)
Much like “googling” for an answer has replaced “searching” for an answer, “photoshopping” a photo has replaced “editing” a photo. But have you actually seen how Photoshop works? And would you know how to use it? While there are a galaxy of settings and toggles in Photoshop, most people use it for two things – making graphic layouts and touching up photos of people and landscapes. And while it’s not known as a common small business system, it’s still used by tens of thousands of Australians who want more control over their images and graphics that they can get from online tools like Canva.
In this free webinar from Dante St James you’ll learn:
– The main functions of Photoshop
– How Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions work
– The additional tools that come with Adobe Creative Cloud
– How to use Photoshop to build graphic layouts
– How to do basic touching up of photos in Photoshop
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. He is also one of just 7 Facebook Lead Trainers in Australia. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter, running alongside his other two businesses in start-up support and digital training.
#photoshop #graphics #photography
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- How you make your website work better on mobiles
- The importance of measuring your marketing
- Managing probation periods
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) extended
- Client of the Month – Arirrki
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell
- August webinars now ready for bookings
- Shifting our business online
- Emerging Markets Development Grants available
- Client of the Month – Offroad Dreaming