How to do market research using Facebook
Working from assumptions and hunches is dangerous for business. Thankfully you’ve got access to a world of data through social media.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Thursday, 5 November 2020
WA: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
If you’re starting a new business, it can be difficult to find data to help you make decisions about the nature of your business, or whether anyone is even looking for what you plan to do or sell.
The Facebook platform provides a number of valuable, free tools that let you research a range of behaviors, interests and demographics that can help you make better decisions about how to operate your business.
This webinar will introduce you to:
- Insights about the people who are using Facebook & Instagram
- Insights that are useful for advertising your business
- Insights on areas of interest and specific topics
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR
This workshop is designed for those who are starting a business and plan to use data to make better decisions about the nature of that business or are planning to make changes to their business and wish to use data to drive the decision-making process when it comes to what the business will eventually look like.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most highly-credentialled digital trainers.
- Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate for IT Service Management
- Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT50915)
- Diploma of Information Technology (TAFE NSW ICT50115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40815)
- Diploma of Website Development (TAFE NSW ICT50615)
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40315)
- Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (Facebook AU/NZ)
- Facebook Blueprint Digital Marketing Associate
- Facebook Blueprint Media Planner
- Face Blueprint Media Buyer
Dante is an advisor and presenter to the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Solutions in Darwin and the Founder of Clickstarter, a successful regional Australian digital marketing agency.
You can find out more about Dante at https://dantestjames.com/
#data #facebook #audienceinsights #BusinessStation #NTBusiness #WABusiness #QLDBusiness
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles