How to find an extra source of income?
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Saturday, 6 February 2021
WA: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Talk to enough current business owners, and you’ll find that just about all of them started off as employees in regular jobs who either made the leap with their savings to start a business, or gradually built up a sideline source of income that eventually turned into a full time business.
However, if you’re not looking to create an empire, and just want to find a way to earn extra income, a side-gig or a side-hustle might be for you.
In this free webinar from serial side-hustler, Dante St James you’ll learn:
- What to consider before you take on a sideline source of income
- Taking on a second job vs your own business
- Some tax considerations of having a side business
- What options you might have as a side-gig
- How to get started
- How to maintain motivation
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs.
As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth.
In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter and has written over 50 ebooks used as marketing tools for himself and various clients.
#sidegig #sidehustle #revenue #extraincome #cashflow
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles