How to fund your business ideas
Is there money to invest in good ideas in business? And where can you look for it? This webinar will show what investors expect from entrepreneurs and where you can find money to invest in great new ideas.
About this Event
Monday, 7th September 2020
WA: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (AEST)
Given the economic challenges of 2020, investors and governments are looking towards new ways to encourage economic growth. New ideas and innovation within existing businesses are not limited to big new technologies or ideas for billion-dollar apps. Sometimes a great idea can spring from a small business. And those ideas can be as simple as finding a new way to develop a new stream of revenue for a single business or a whole industry.
In this free webinar from StartUp U & Lean Startup Labs, you’ll learn:
– What the funding landscape is like in the NT, WA and QLD
– What the funding landscape is like from the Australian Government
– What funding is available from private sources
– What opportunities there are for crowdfunding ideas
– The stages of funding for business ideas
– What is expected of a business seeking funding
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. He works with startups across Australia and has helped secure more than $1 million in funding for small business ideas through government and private funding schemes. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth.
#startup #funding #businessgrowth
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles