HOW TO MAINTAIN AND SECURE YOUR WORDPRESS WEBSITE?
WordPress websites are great! But just like a car, it’s going to need a little regular TLC to keep it running smoothly.
About this Event
Thursday, 11 March 2021
WA: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
If you’ve just had a WordPress website built for you, or you’ve just taken over the administration of one, it can be a challenge to know what you should be doing. There are plugin updates, theme updates, core updates, notifications coming about lockouts and none of it seems to make much sense.
Just like with a car, a little regular maintenance can keep your WordPress site alive and well for years.
This webinar will show you:
1. How to create notifications about your website going down
2. Updating WordPress itself, plugins and themes
3. A few must-have tools to keep your website safe, secure and running
4. A checklist for every WordPress admin to follow weekly and monthly
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#wordpress #cybersecurity #webadmin
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles