How to make and publish an audiobook?
About this Event
Level : Intermediate
Thursday, 25 February 2021
WA: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (AEST)
In big cities where commute times are long, or even on public transport where you want to drown out the noise and clamour of other passengers, audiobooks have taken over from morning talkback radio as the place to go when you’d rather be educated than outraged.
And while the process for publishing an ebook in tools like Microsoft Word, Canva or many other tools is very well documented, what is the process to take your expertise and turn it into an audio masterpiece?
In this 1-hour webinar full of actionable tips, you will come away with an understanding of:
- Whether it’s worth creating an audiobook at all
- How to create a Script from your eBook
- Whether to use a recording studio, or just record at home
- When to accept that hiring a narrator or voiceover is the best bet
- How to hire a narrator or voiceover
- When to use An Audiobook Production Company
- How to prepare your associated audiobook assets
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. He is also one of just 7 Facebook Lead Trainers in Australia. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter, running alongside his other two businesses in start-up support and digital training.
#audiobook #publishing #marketing #personalbrand
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles