How to make customer quizzes and surveys
Competitions and giveaways are fraught with problems on social media. So try quizzes and surveys to learn more about your customers.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Tuesday, 15 September 2020
WA: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (AEST)
Spend enough time on Facebook and you’ll see the result of quizzes or surveys from your friends and colleagues. Whether you’re finding out what Star Wars character you are, or what your star sign says about your chances with love, money or success, quizzes are popular ways to engage with an audience and learn more about your customers. Coupled with surveys, quizzes can be a great way to connect more with customers, gather information about potential new clients and add a fun, interactive element to your marketing efforts.
In this free webinar from digital marketer, Dante St James you’ll learn:
- The difference between surveys and quizzes
- Why you would use either surveys or quizzes
- What kind if information you could gather from surveys and quizzes
- Free tools to use in building your own surveys and quizzes
- Paid tools to use in building your own surveys and quizzes
- Interesting examples of surveys and quizzes
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter and has written over 50 ebooks used as marketing tools for himself and various clients.
#ebook #marketing #expertise #C19BizSupport #BusinessStation #NTBusiness #WABusiness #QLDBusiness
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles