How to make social media videos
We all know that video connects better, reaches further and gives your message a lot more punch. But how do you make attention-grabbing, effective video for your business without spending thousands on equipment, software and lessons on how to use it all?
Three tools provide excellent ways to create simple video content for your social media properties. In this session you’ll be introduced to Crello, Canva and InVideo.
These simple tools are free to begin with or are inexpensive. They open a world of video templates that are designed especially for using on social media.
In this free webinar from Dante St James you’ll learn:
- How to build animated posts using Canva and Crello
- How to add movement to graphics
- How to not overload your graphics with too much movement
- How to use InVideo to create videos with scenes
- How to use InVideo to create videos from your written blogs
- Some useful principles for keeping your videos engaging
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. He is also one of just 7 Facebook Lead Trainers in Australia. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter, running alongside his other two businesses in start-up support and digital training
#video #socialmedia #socialvideo #C19BizSupport #BusinessStation #NTBusiness #WABusiness #QLDBusiness
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- How you make your website work better on mobiles
- The importance of measuring your marketing
- Managing probation periods
- International Freight Assistance Mechanism (IFAM) extended
- Client of the Month – Arirrki
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell
- August webinars now ready for bookings
- Shifting our business online
- Emerging Markets Development Grants available
- Client of the Month – Offroad Dreaming