How to manage your online reputation
You don’t think much of your reputation until it’s threatened. Learn how to monitor yours ahead of time.
Level : Beginner
Wednesday, 25 November 2020
WA: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (AEST)
Social media pages, user review sites, and online communities are some common digital marketing tools used to connect with your target market. These tools, however, can also be used by customers to rate – and complain about – a company’s products or services. Without proper online reputation management, your relationship with your customers may be irrevocably damaged.
However, your online reputation doesn’t have to be a headache when you practice a couple of simple, repeatable and methodical ways of identifying problems before they blow up and handling them like a public relations professional.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Build and maintain relationships with your online customers
- Protect your business’ reputation.
- Use digital PR, blogs, and online user communities to manage your reputation
- Respond to complaints and bad reviews like a seasoned professional
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. He is also one of just 7 Facebook Lead Trainers in Australia. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter, running alongside his other two businesses in start-up support and digital training.
#reputation #marketing #brand #socialmedia #digitalmarketing
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles