How to move your business online
Moving your business online quickly doesn’t need to be expensive. In many cases, it’ll be free.
About this Event
Monday, 2 November 2020
WA: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (AWST)
NT: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (ACST)
QLD: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (AEST)
Moving your business online doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. In this fast-paced, interactive webinar, you will see how to use a range of free tools from Google, Facebook & Trello to create an online presence, create a shopfront on Facebook and receive orders through to your own free customer management system. You will also be able to ask questions at the end to help you apply these tools to your own business situation.
– The free tools from Google that get you found
– The free tools from Facebook that get you known
– The free workflow tool that gets your organised
– Some ideas for bringing it all together to form your own online presence
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles