How to optimise your website for sales
About this Event
Level : Intermediate
Thursday, 26 November 2020
WA: 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Conversion optimisation is a fancy term to describe the process of adjusting your website or eCommerce store to more effectively convert visitors into customers.
It’s only natural when we are building our websites and stores, that we will tend to focus on what the site looks like to us, the business owner. But are we really the people who are best positioned to know what will work best? Especially if we have never had a website or online store before this one?
There is a science to conversion on websites that has been tested and proven many times over the years. From layout to language and colour to recommendation, there are several things that are common on all the most successful websites for booking services – and online stores.
In this webinar full of practical insights that you can apply, you’ll learn:
- What the role of your layout is, and how it affects the customer journey
- How colour works online, regardless of what you brand colours are
- How where a customer visited before they get to your site affects how they behave
- What language and use of text does to influence bookings and purchases
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
As a digital agency head and digital lead for an influential business consulting firm, Dante St James has analyzed thousands of websites for their effectiveness at generating paying customers and booked clients. Having created websites since 1996, and now being one of a handful of certified and accredited Facebook & Instagram professionals in Australia, his approach to conversion optimization is in demand across regional Australia via groups such as Digital Toolkit, Hot & Healthy, Chambers of Commerce, Tourism boards and small business associations, as it’s easy to understand, actionable and delivered in plain English.
#ecommerce #conversion #marketing #websites
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles