How to optimise your website or store for sales
Level : Intermediate
Tuesday, 8 December 2020
- WA: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (AWST)
- NT: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM (ACST)
- QLD: 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (AEST)
It’s only natural when we are building our websites and stores, that we will tend to focus on what the site looks like to us, the business owner.
But are we really the people who are best positioned to know what will work best? Especially if we have never had a website or online store before this one?
There is a science to conversion on websites that has been tested and proven many times over the years. From layout, to language and colour to recommendation, there are several things that are common on all the most successful websites for booking services – and online stores.
In this webinar full of practical insights that you can apply, you’ll learn:
- What the role of your layout is, and how it affects the customer journey
- How colour works online, regardless of what your brand colours are
- How where a customer visited before they get to your site affects how they behave
- What language and use of text does to influence bookings and purchases
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most credentialed digital trainers, and holds the following qualifications and certifications:
- Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT50915), Website Development (TAFE NSW ICT50615) & Information Technology (TAFE NSW ICT50115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40815) & Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40315)
- Google & Infoxchange Digital Springboard Trainer
- Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (AU/NZ), Digital Marketing Associate, Media Planning, Media Buying, Creative Strategy & Marketing Science Professional certifications.
Dante is professionally associated with the Australian Marketing Institute, Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK), Australian Computer Society, Chamber of Commerce NT, Tourism Top End, the Australian Institute of Office Professionals, the ICT Industry Association of the Northern Territory, Territory Proud, Darwin Pride Festival, Skål International Darwin and .au Domain Administration.
Dante is an approved presenter of workshops for the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Consulting in Darwin, a Lead Trainer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand and the Founder of Clickstarter, a regional Australian digital marketing agency.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles