HOW TO SAVE MONEY WITH ALTERNATIVE DIGITAL TOOLS?
It started with Office 365. Then there was that calendar tool. And that writing tool. And that graphics program. And that Adobe subscription. Then one day you woke up to the fact that you were spending hundreds of dollars every month on software and service subscriptions!
For every awesome paid service there is a free one out there. And for every expensive software package there is a cloud-based service that will do a similar job for free, or for a much lower cost.
From graphics and creative suites to spreadsheets and presentations you will learn where to find great alternatives to the monthly dollar drain.
In this one hour workshop you will be introduced to free or once-off-cost alternatives to:
– Graphic design packages
– Video editing software
– Office productivity suites
– And a world of other tasks you do everyday
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program.
His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#alternativesoftware #canva #crello #flixier #appsumo #libreoffice #googledocs
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles