How to sell your products and services?
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Thursday, 4 February 2021
WA: 08:30 AM to 09:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (ACST)
QLD: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (AEST)
“It’s not about having the right opportunities. It’s about handling the opportunities right.” Those are the words of Mark Hunter, one of the world’s leading sales trainers.
Yet few of us are “born salespeople.” After all, can you honestly say that you have what it takes to make the sale? Do you understand the sales process, how to meet customers’ needs, overcome objections, build relationships, or understand how customers decide to make a purchase?
That’s a summary of the skills of a salesperson. When you own your own small business, chances are that you are your own salesperson. So how exactly do you “do sales?”
In this fast-paced webinar you’ll explore an overview of:
- Prospecting for sales leads
- Conducting a discovery meeting
- Getting your pitch right
- Handling objections
- Negotiation and closing
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host is Dante St James, one of Australia’s most highly-credentialed digital trainers. His background includes
- Bachelor & Master of Business Information Systems (UNSW)
- ITIL Foundation Certificate for IT Service Management
- Foundational Certificate, Diploma & Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Diploma of Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT50915)
- Diploma of Information Technology (TAFE NSW ICT50115)
- Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40815)
- Diploma of Website Development (TAFE NSW ICT50615)
- Certificate IV in Web-Based Technologies (TAFE NSW ICT40315)
- Facebook Blueprint Lead Trainer (Facebook AU/NZ)
- Facebook Blueprint Digital Marketing Associate
- Facebook Blueprint Media Planner
- Face Blueprint Media Buyer
Dante is an advisor and presenter to the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) Digital Solutions program, Head of Digital at Treeti Business Solutions in Darwin and the Founder of Clickstarter, a successful regional Australian digital marketing agency.
You can find out more about Dante at https://dantestjames.com/
#sales #onlinesales #selling #negotiation
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles