HOW TO TACKLE PROCRASTINATION AND GET ORGANISED?
Procrastinating can be a big obstacle to time management. The good news is that there are ways to overcome a tendency to put things off.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Monday, 26 April 2021
WA: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (AWST)
NT: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (ACST)
QLD: 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Procrastinating can be a big obstacle to efficient time management. The good news is that there are ways to overcome a tendency to procrastinate. The trick is to figure out what your own personal reason is for putting off what you know you need to do.
In this free webinar, you’ll discover:
1. What may be behind your tendency to procrastinate by learning the indicators.
2. Many helpful techniques and strategies for dealing with procrastination and improving efficiency.
3. The four key areas of improving focus, increasing self-motivation, taking action, and improving your ability to organise.
4. The benefits of organising your time
5. How to build self-discipline and combat time wasters
How to bring more organisation to your day
How to set priorities and how to say no when you need to
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program. His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles