HOW TO TAKE BOOKINGS ON YOUR WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA, EVERYWHERE?
We call it the “Are You Available? Shuffle.” You know, that awkward dance we do across email and instant messaging to try and find a time when you and your client are available. It only gets worse as you and your clients get busier.
This is when a booking system that is integrated with your calendar can really help. Instead of the awkward back-and-forth, a simple link to a calendar means that your client can select a time that you’re available that also suits them.
In this live 1-hour webinar, you will be shown the following systems “under the hood:”
You will learn:
– How to connect these systems to your calendar to sync availability
– How much each costs, and what options are free
– How to integrate them into email, websites and social media
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program.
His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#calendar #booksystems #calendly #timely #timesync
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles