How to write an ebook and where to use it
You’ve wanted to write a book for a while. But it’s a formidable task. Start with this simple method to write your own ebook.
About this Event
Level : Beginner
Monday, 14 September 2020
WA: 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM (AWST)
NT: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM (AEST)
If you’re a business owner with aspiring and innovative ideas, then it’s a shame not to publish them in the form of an ebook. Ebooks represent great marketing opportunities and many businesses are starting to take advantage of them. You can produce all sorts of guides, templates, ideas, how-tos and case studies ready to be downloaded after the reader has submitted their email. For a small business, ebooks represent a great way to collect leads from a valuable target audience. So, what is an ebook? How do you create one? And where would you use it? There’s no rocket science to writing, publishing or distributing an ebook if you know what your end goal is for producing one.
In this free webinar from Dante St James you’ll learn:
– What an ebook is and isn’t
– Why you should produce an ebook
– The difference between free and paid ebooks
– How to divide between short-format and long-format
– Mass vs limited distribution
– How to use your ebook
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Your host, Dante St James, is a nationally renowned digital marketing and business skills trainer, holding contracts with Treeti Business Consulting, Facebook Australia & New Zealand, Google’s Digital Springboard program, the Australian Government’s BeConnected and Stay Smart Online Cyber Security programs. As a member and contributor to Startup U, Lean Startup Labs, the Australian Institute of Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing, various tourism peak bodies and Chambers of Commerce, Dante speaks and trains widely across Australia and the Asia Pacific Region on topics of importance to small business, tourism, marketing, media and business growth. In 2016, Dante also founded regional Australian digital agency, Clickstarter and has written over 50 ebooks used as marketing tools for himself and various clients.
#ebook #marketing #expertise
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles