INFLUENCERS: WORKING WITH THEM, OR BECOMING ONE YOURSELF.
The world of influencers took a beating in 2020. But in 2021 they are back. So how does this influencer thing work?
About this Event
Thursday, 27 May 2021
WA: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM (AWST)
NT: 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (ACST)
QLD: 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM (AEST)
Love them or hate them, it’s hard to ignore the fact that Influencer Marketing is unavoidable when it comes to some types of businesses.
If you are growing a business in fashion, beauty, jewellery, travel, hospitality, tourism or even technology, influence is an important segment of your marketing mix.
In this free webinar you will learn:
What exactly influencers are, and how Influence marketing works
How to identify and select the right influencer for your business
How to engage an influencer
What influencers do and don’t do
How to prepare for and measure return on investment on an influence marketing campaign
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is a Lead Trainer, accredited Marketing Science Professional, Digital Marketing Associate, certified Media Planner and Media Buyer with Facebook Australia & New Zealand. He is also a Training Partner for Google’s Digital Springboard, the Australian Government’s BeConnected program and the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Stay Safe Online program.
His background in digital technology, the media and owning his own small businesses has led to an approach that takes in the best practices from the world’s leading marketers, condensing the most relevant information into bite sized pieces to help small businesses move forward without all the techno-jargon.
#influencers #influencemarketing #influencermarketing
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources for program evaluation and reporting purposes; and businesses may be approached by a representative from the Department to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
Our Latest Articles
- Welcome to our July 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our May 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our April 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our March 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- Welcome to our February 2021 Newsletter – Director’s Note
- A critical marketing tool, you are ignoring, with a simple fix.
- Working together the big theme of OBM Alice Springs
- Diversity, energy and tourism on the agenda in Tennant Creek
- Nhulunbuy event leads with key messages for local business
- How you make your website work better on mobiles