Instagram & Facebook Stories School with Dante St James
If you’ve never used Instagram Stories for business but are eager to learn, this fun webinar is made for you! This hands-on workshop will show you how to get started on making great stories that invite participation from customers and fans… and help lead to more fans, more sales and more fun in your business.
Over time, Instagram organically became where we shared our lives via images because the platform was built to allow users to capture and share moments creatively but also conveniently.
The Instagram feed became this amazing place for curation, with a lot of thought going into users posts- what filter should I choose, to hashtag or not to hashtag, what should my witty caption be? So where could we all play on Instagram?
That’s Stories! The 24 hour nature of it gave you a place to play, to over/under-share, to be unfiltered, risky, real, and fun!
In this fun webinar you will learn:
– Why Stories are so special, and so popular
– How Stories work
– Adding text, stickers and effects to your stories
– Drawing on Stories, and using Motion Pinning
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Dante St James is one of 7 Lead Trainers for Facebook Australia and an accredited Facebook Digital Marketing Associate, Creative Strategy Professional, Media Planner, Media Buyer, and Marketing Science Professional.
As part of Facebook & Instagram Australia’s Boost with Facebook program he delivers platform training to businesses in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific.
Our Latest Articles
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Julie Overell
- August webinars now ready for bookings
- Shifting our business online
- Emerging Markets Development Grants available
- Client of the Month – Offroad Dreaming
- EFS Feature Event: Australian 2020 Entrepreneur FEST
- Entrepreneur of the Month – Rana Everett
- ASBAS Success Story – Michelle Taylor
- The ‘New Normal’ of Digital in the Territory
- Free digital webinars available to book